Wednesday, July 13, 2005

bitchnmoan

the head doctor in my office has promised us a "pizza party" if we recruit a certain number of people from the new list we've been given. we way surpassed that number yesterday, but i'm not holding my breath for the party. there's something condescending about offering us a "pizza party." what are we, fourth-graders? why doesn't he just offer us each a king-size candy bar and a pop? maybe a plastic hello kitty knapsack? i sure hope that mrs. robinson doesn't get mad at us for being so loud in class today.

karen suggested in today's meeting that peyton treat us all to a spa day. being the good faggot that i am, my ears perk up the instant i hear the word "spa." as you may have read, i just had my first massage about a month ago; since then i've been itching for another one. other words that make me tingle are "facial" (not that kind, filthy!), "pedicure," and "aromatherapy treatment." i don't think, however, that a spa day is in the cards for my office anytime soon.

hilary's office is having a "crab feast" today, an event that apparently replaced what they used to call "pigout day." the way she tells it, they combined "pigout day," a day when everyone brought in six million desserts, with "crab feast" day. so (i'm guessing) their boss brings in a billion crabs, everyone else brings in a dessert, and they sit around in the casual clothes and eat.

the fact that i might be having a "pizza party" only makes me more jealous of hilary's crab feast. we won't be feasting on crabs in t-shirts. i'll be getting a piece of pizza out of the conference room and bringing it back to my desk, trying to shove it down my throat before i have to be back in the clinic.

listen to me complain--you'd think i wasn't even being paid to be a musician! oh, wait...

7 Comments:

At July 13, 2005 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Hello Kitty. The other day,I bought this huge 4 foot pillow (pink with Hello Kitty on it) just to freak my new roomies out. It is gaudy as hell. Anyway, they wer eonly slightly freaked out so Im going to have to buy more Hello Kitty shit for the living room!!! EXCEEELLLLEEENNNTT!

 
At July 14, 2005 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do love Hello Kitty!!! Sometimes I make up songs about Hello Kitty.... here is one Ive been thinking about: "Hello Kitty, you are so precious. You make my life worth living. MEOW!"

Did you like it?!

 
At July 18, 2005 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert, why arent you responding to my comments! I love Hello Kitty, do you understand that!!! I love her and there is nothing you can do to stop our love!!! NOTHING!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dennis

 
At July 18, 2005 11:02 AM, Blogger Robert said...

i'll respond to your comments as soon as you call/i.m. me, mr. sister.

 
At July 18, 2005 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was totally on last night on Will and Grace when Jack called Sher a drag Queen. It was excellent. Now make a good comment to my insightful observations of hello kitty.

Dennis

 
At July 19, 2005 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just lost one of your biggest Blog readers. Im switching to Hilary's blogs because she would at least respond to me!!!

Dennis

 
At July 19, 2005 10:09 AM, Blogger Robert said...

my heart is rent in twain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home