Friday, March 25, 2005

birthday surprise

a funny conversation with the ol' ex-ball and chain:

Robert: i'm talking to dennis about my birthday present because he's claiming that he knows what you got me. but i'm refusing to let him tell me because he says it's great but it might be wrong, and then i'll be disappointed.

Terry: i haven't bought it yet

Terry: you won't be

Robert: well i just don't want him to tell me because what if he's like, "it's a pony!" and then on my birthday you get me like a stapler and you're like but we need a stapler!

Terry: hahaha

Terry: and then stapled to the stapler is a pony

Robert: i'm actually laughing

Terry: but you didn't see it at first

Robert: -continues laughing-

Terry: it is a shiny stapler though

Robert: good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home