Monday, June 20, 2005

drunkendebauchetastic

what can i say about this weekend? it was crazyfundramaticdrunkendebauchetastic. much like in german, i've just combined words to fit my meaning. let's just say this: there was more drinking than i'd care to admit, more cigarettes than any one human should smoke. there were drag queens and bears and kissing and being "proud." there were secret blowjobs given in friends' bathrooms (no, i wasn't involved). there was a web of ex's and a whole lot of complicated love.

now i'm sitting, hungover, at my workstation. i told hilary that instead of censoring what i tell my coworkers, as i always do, i should just tell them exactly what happened. the conversation would go something like this:

them: "so, how was your weekend?"

me: "crazy, but fun."

them: "what'd you do?"

me: "well, it was pride. so pretty much everyone i know came over to my house at 1 on saturday. we got buh-litzed on daiquiris while some people smoked weed on my back porch. then we went to the pride parade, then back to john's house where &#@ totally gave @$!% a blowjob in john's bathroom! this was, of course, after &#@ had gotten @$!%'s dick hard while we were all sitting there on the couch--and it was coming out the top of his jeans! we were dying. then we went back outside and these two bears had their hands down each other's pants."

them: -horrified silence, followed by two deliberate blinks-

maybe i'll keep a few things to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home