Monday, August 08, 2005

you told me those pictures would never see the light of day!


lest i ever forget some of the fucked up shit i've done in my life, my dear friend anne decided to send this lil' picture of me to hilary via myspace. a bit of explanation, i think, is in order.

in high school my friends and i had a fake rock band named "two euro chix and co." we all had parts to play--anne and bri were the two euro chix, because they were aryan. i was "ze gay boy," who played keyboards. shawna was "ze injun," i believe, and our friend kristi was "ze jew" (pronounced chew), whose only job was to bring us coffee.

this photo was from our promotional photoshoot. i must've taken a long enough break in my busy smoke-cigarettes-drink-bottles-of-robitussin-fall-in-love-with-straight-friends schedule to have a photo taken.

4 Comments:

At August 08, 2005 2:35 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

Nice chest.

 
At August 08, 2005 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

god knows I have thousands more where this came from. including the HUGE photo of us dancing at SDD that was in my year book.

 
At August 08, 2005 5:02 PM, Blogger Michael G Bare said...

I wish you'd wear that outfit when we go out on the town....

 
At August 09, 2005 8:27 AM, Blogger George Lam said...

so are you saying that i, in fact, "cannot have the mango"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home