Monday, February 14, 2005

if there's time to lean, there's time to clean

thank god i don't work at banana republic anymore. with this much downtime, i would've dusted the entire goddamned place four times today. i log on to post the following instant messenger conversation with terry:

Robert: work is making me want to die and/or kill today.
Terry: that boring?
Robert: yes, and karen is trying to peer pressure me into recruiting.
Terry: doesn't mayme do that?
Robert: and me, and leslie
Terry: so why don't you do it?
Robert: because i dont' feel like talking to those crazy trashy people today, it's awful.
Terry: ic
Terry: ;lkjsgorgq]erathb9
Robert: pardon me?
Terry: that was my face on the keyboard.
Robert: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2005 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so mabe becuase i'm a [natural] blonde .. i don't understand.. you were so boring you put terry to sleep while chatting?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home