Wednesday, April 06, 2005

they're men's shoes.

in reference to the white sandals below...

jorge: and I think those shoes don't look all that bad, but then again, I am fashion-handicapped...so, I guess that might support Hilary's argument
robert: well, they're men's shoes.
robert: supposedly.
jorge: no!
robert: YES!
jorge: nevermind
robert: hahahaha
jorge: ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!
jorge: give me athletic shoes ANYDAY!
robert: yeah. hilary goes
robert: 'those look like shoes i wore when i was an early teenager like on easter'
jorge: lol
jorge: so did I
robert: no they're mens' shoes
jorge: no way....
jorge: well, 'no way' for me, at least
jorge: do they match your Coach purse?
robert: well i already bought you a pair
robert: you BITCH
jorge: lol

1 Comments:

At April 06, 2005 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or are they 'man-dals'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home