Monday, July 25, 2005

sluttery

a typical workaday conversation:

hilary: med student!!!!!!!
hilary: GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
robert: GAH HE'S SO HOT
hilary: i KNOW
hilary: he just said hi to me and i nearly fell off my chair
robert: hahaha
hilary: or should i say, slid right out of my chair
hilary: harhar
hilary: he just winked at me
robert: WHAT
hilary: *is now puddle on ground*
robert: that's it
robert: go suck him off in the bathroom
hilary: HAHAHAH
hilary: i'll run after him down the hall, screaming 'wait!! you forgot your blowjob!'
robert: HAHHAAAAAAAAAA
hilary: 'come baaaaaaaaaack!!'
robert: oh my god do it
hilary: hahahhaahah
hilary: if this was my last day here, i would
hilary: totally
robert: well then i know what you're doing in march
robert: although we never did our hopkins gym plan
hilary: that's true
hilary: but in march
hilary: wait for it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home