Monday, August 29, 2005

mystery man (woman? child?)

i just got this email, which was addressed to me and a billion peabody early music people:

"Hi, All!
Thanks a lot for giving me wonderful days in Baltimore. I'm so happy to meet you all and work with. You all are so fantastic!!! I'll never forget you all! I'll miss you so much. I hope that we can meet again one day soon.
If you will come to Venice, please let me know!
Thanks again and I love you all!
DAISUKE"

daisuke is so nice. and now i have a place to stay in venice! the only problem is that i have no idea who he is.

2 Comments:

At August 29, 2005 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daisuke was a tenor in tim's opera. He used tim's old production mass e-mail list to say thank you to everbody. He prob did not realize his error because he speaks very little english.

 
At August 29, 2005 12:22 PM, Blogger Robert said...

a) i figured. it was a joke.
b) thanks for making me look like a racist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home