Wednesday, October 12, 2005

snore

ok so i TOTALLY just remembered that i woke myself up last night snoring. that's right, girls. i woke myself out of a deep sleep with the sound of my own snoring. i woke up and was like, "what the fuck was that weird noise!?" then i glanced at the clock--4am. then i realized i'd just been snoring.

we'll say my allergies have been bad. that's the ticket. allergies.

this reminds me of the time in high school that i was sitting in AP english (was i hopped up on pills? no telling.) and i kept dozing off. but i didn't know that i was dozing. all i knew was that i'd be sitting there with my eyes closed and my head in my hand and i'd hear this weird noise. every time i'd hear it i'd snap my eyes open and look around. the third time it happened i realized that i was falling asleep and waking myself up by starting to snore.

i snore myself awake. i'm SO HOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home