Saturday, December 17, 2005

the twelve days of men of mount vernon calendar to benefit baltimore pride: day 6

today's model is kenny. don't you think that this picture just screams "oops, you caught me doing some houserepair--shirtless!" i couldn't count the times that i've happily carried ladders around my back courtyard, tits to the wind. with any luck, those jeans will just go ahead and fall off.

The Men of Mt Vernon calendar features 12 hot and sexy men from Baltimore and benefits Baltimore Pride 2006. The calendar features beautiful black-and-white photography by D.C. photographer Scott Henichsen, so making a date in 2006 will be sexy fun. Miller Lite, COMMAND MC, Grand Central, and Gay Life sponsored the calendar so 100 percent of the proceeds benefit the Pride celebration in June 2006. The calendars cost $15 and you can buy them at Lambda Rising in Baltimore (241 W. Chase Street) or online at www.menofmtvernon.com.

7 Comments:

At December 17, 2005 2:05 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

OK now he's actually hot.

 
At December 19, 2005 9:27 AM, Blogger Ratface said...

best one so far

 
At December 21, 2005 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great ASS~ I could just eat that up.

 
At December 21, 2005 11:57 AM, Blogger Robert said...

from what i hear, it's all he has going for him...wink wink.

 
At December 21, 2005 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn it! So he has a small pee pee. I dont care. Hook me up with him. Im serious. I'll top that ass anyday.

Horny and Lonely at Work,
Marko

 
At December 21, 2005 2:55 PM, Blogger Robert said...

"i'll top that ass anyday." my my, how DC has changed you, dennis marko. and all for the better.

 
At December 23, 2005 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw him at the bar yesterday and actually met him!!! I sorta giggled like a school girl. What are the odds of that. He's gorgeous and I don't care about his micro-pee pee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home