Thursday, January 05, 2006

am i a myspace slut?

you bet i am. up to now, i've tried to only have people on my myspace page (and friendster, i suppose, but myspace seems to have taken over the field of online supposedly-not-dating sites), or at least people i've talked to online. i gave that up yesterday, however, when a pretty hot 19-year-old randomly added me to his myspace page. i was like, "asheton? i don't know any ashetons." at first i thought it was ashli, but then i realized that she was like my first friend on myspace. so, no. it's some random hot gay 19 year old from hopkins. upon doing more research (meaning skipping straight over his profile and looking at his pictures then his friends list), i discovered that he had the same number of myspace friends that i do...except that 90% of them were shirtless hunks. and i mean HUNKS.

i was like, um, want to add me to that list? done, done, and done!

i have my suspicions, however, that the reason i was added to this random teenager's list was my lube wrestling picture, which i shamelessly posted the day i got it. not because of the picture of me with my sister's weird shawl-cum-miniskirt on my head christmas morning.

8 Comments:

At January 05, 2006 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh honey, you're not a myspace slut - you're just a regular slut.

 
At January 05, 2006 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remain unconvinced. I still think it was all due to that awesome shawl.

 
At January 05, 2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Hilary said...

AHAHAH!!! Terry! He's right, you know.

 
At January 05, 2006 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MySpace is skanky and skeazy. You can't be onthere unless you're at least half way naked. Its so pointless it makes me want to scream. Its like the "My Humps" of online, non-dating sites.

Dennis

 
At January 05, 2006 11:56 AM, Blogger Robert said...

all valid points.

 
At January 05, 2006 11:56 AM, Blogger Robert said...

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

 
At January 05, 2006 11:57 AM, Blogger Hilary said...

Well, Dennis, CLEARLY you haven't seen my myspace page. I'm not half-naked. I'm FULLY NUDE. NUDE NUDE NUDE NUDE NUDE. These lovely lady lumps are on dis-PLAY.

 
At January 05, 2006 2:07 PM, Blogger chiquita yellow gold said...

man, hilary is such the whore lately. catch up, bobby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home