Thursday, January 12, 2006

donald fucking trump

well, it's been a really difficult day at work. i mean, i had to do a whole clinic visit that lasted a whole hour and then send out two more resumes to companies in new york.

i just sent my friend scott an email that said, "i'm done doing the daily whoring of my resume," which is exactly how i feel. it's like, "are you looking for someone? no? right now? you can't wait until april 1? ok, well here's my resume! enjoy!" my plan is to apply for literally every job that i think i could stand until i get interviewed and eventually land a job. i just applied for some job that's only an administrative assistant position but pays 38k a year. i know that living in new york is expensive and everything, but if i was making 38k a year i'd feel like donald fucking trump.

okay, that's the end of today's mid-afternoon rant.

2 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 8:57 AM, Blogger Richard said...

Robert ... I will miss you - even though we have never met. I started reading your column in GayLife and then stumbled upon your blog. I am glad that you liked your time here at Hopkins.

 
At January 13, 2006 9:06 AM, Blogger Robert said...

Hey, Richard, thanks for the nice post. I'm not going anywhere, though...there'll be plenty of blog fodder in nyc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home