Friday, June 30, 2006

constantly revolving

my coworker laura stays a member of yahoo personals, she says, for the sheer entertainment. it's only big, black men that send her messages. i tell her it's because she accidentally joined "blackmen.personals.yahoo.com." just read this little nugget, though, from her latest suitor:

"Hi, i'm jules, I just moved from London,UK a couple months back but i'm originally from North Carolina, have also lived in Germany and Italia as well. I really have a very creative/romantic side nearly 24/7 especially, when i am / or not inspired! I have always considered myself ultra romantic in every sense of the word! I love venturing around the city and being spontaneous whether its a weekend getaway, dancing billiards, art galleries or a walk alongside the hudson. I enjoy composing music and writing sonnets/poetry in my leisure times I try to stay active as much as my energy will allow, even more importantly, I am very interested in making a contribution to making difference with my gift of creativity in whatever medium I can apply my creativity towards. Poetically speaking,.... I consider myself a self-God, a piercing bright light of an embers fire, constantly revolving in every direction, seeking wisdom, truth, purpose... I am victoriously sound in mind, body and life-force. and illuminious kaleidoscope of dreams that scream reality!!I am one who respects one's self and others. As far as whom i would like to date. I am wanting to move mountains either in her heart or her mind for she is a mirror replica of a rose with fresh thorns and at the same time,a soft, delicate and yet emerging in utlimate feminity. She is also someone who enjoy s being who she is and what she's becoming. For she knows who she is and she will come to me so and when it's my time, I will welcome her with open arms!"

WOW.

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2006 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, i think he might be a homo. straight guys don't talk like that. i think your co-worker, should she choose to reply, is setting herself up for imminent disaster.

 
At July 03, 2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Ratface said...

at least he didn't say "i think you are the sun to my planet"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home