Friday, August 25, 2006

BGPP!

well, readers, it's already somehow 1:50 in the afternoon. i've finished an extremely (un)satisfying lunch that consisted of four lukewarm chicken fingers with kraft barbecue sauce (i'm constantly amazed by olfactory memory; as soon as i opened the packet of barbecue sauce i thought of my grandmother's pantry, where she always had [has?] a sam's club-sized jar of kraft barbecue sauce. i never liked it. still don't.) and a small salad slathered in bleu cheese dressing. that's right, BLEU cheese. the price for this lunch, and for not having to go outside since it's pouring rain? $9.50. thanks, mt. sinai. seriously. thanks.

speaking of the pouring rain, tonight is the 2nd annual big gay pool party at frank's house (manse) in philly. last year's festivities included highlights such as me prancing around in a black speedo, playing footsie with mattie in the hot tub (in front of my boyfriend), and being so drunk that i can't remember anything after, say, 11:30pm. apparently i smoked a whole lot of cigarettes; i came out of the bathroom, threw myself down onto my air mattress, and screamed "I CAN'T FIND THE BATHROOM!;" and then screamed "WHERE'S GEORGE!?" even though he was laying next to me. it would seem as though i go completely blind when intoxicated.

i also make faces like this, which i think this year i will try to avoid.

seriously, i'm going to remember this year's BGPP. mark my words. and if i don't mention a single word about it in my blog on monday, don't mark my words.

in addition to the BGPP, i'm going to see robin in philly tomorrow. she's just moved there to start her law degree at temple (that's right, my baby sister just became the smart one in the family. i was pretty proud of my master's in music until now.) and i'm going to visit her and judge her apartment i mean provide her with love and support.

since i sold my beloved honda, i once again have to travel by trains, planes, and automobiles to get there. ok, so just trains and automobiles. but still, i have to take new jersey transit. wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At August 25, 2006 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!! Expect a call from Beantown. I'll miss my footsie experience this year :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home