Thursday, June 09, 2005

dodgeboss

work has been crazy the last few days. not like fun crazy, either. like, here's 4309832 projects to do on top of being in the clinic, having children breathe into a tube for 5 hours crazy. i've realized that i've started trying to dodge my boss at all costs. i really like her; she's insane. but every time i see her she has a question for me (that i invariably can't answer) or another thing for me to do. being so busy is kind of a shock to my system, since my first 10 months at this job consisted mainly of blogging and talking on instant messenger. suddenly i have to work for the money i make? give me a break! i'm used to having, maybe, two tasks to complete per day.

this promotion business is for the birds.

1 Comments:

At June 09, 2005 11:50 AM, Blogger German said...

sorry for all of your stress! i definitely can sympathize (though not at the moment...). i'll bet the boss seeks you out because you are so damn good at what you do. keep it up, you make mommy proud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home