Wednesday, August 03, 2005

buhwha?

yet another mavelous craigslist post:

"Ten Hung Guys - 35
Date: 2005-07-31, 9:22AM EDT


I'm looking for ten guys to join me for one year of celibacy. If you're hot and hung (I am), it will make the journey all the more exciting. Let this be the opportunity to open a whole new life for yourself; one that isn't dominated by fantasy and endless self-indulgence. I want ten e-mail from you guys within the hour, and then our journey begins. Oh, and btw, I've got enough stories about the hundreds of horny bottoms I've plowed over the years to keep us all entertained for months."

3 Comments:

At August 03, 2005 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this guy posting from a certain seminary in Philadelphia? Sounds all too familiar.

 
At August 03, 2005 3:47 PM, Blogger George Lam said...

hey it's finally catching on. being a hot and hung guy I have been playing this "celibacy" game for 23 years and counting!

 
At August 04, 2005 10:20 AM, Blogger Michael G Bare said...

Celibacy...doesnt that usually connote no sexual contect at all, not just a hands-free session? Wierd....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home