Wednesday, August 10, 2005

worth blogging

dearest craigslist, you've provided me with so many hours of at-work entertainment:

"LOOKING 2 START A Prof. BI/STR8/FAMOUS/DL/SAFE--------CLUB/GROUP - 26 GROUP
Date: 2005-08-09, 2:10PM EDT

HELLO
I am from NYC where there are many str8 / bi exclusive groups/clubs. 4 str8 , bi, married, famous men. Well I have moved to Baltimore for a short time an I am looking 2 maybe start it here. So if YOU ARE bi, str8, dl, married, or famous look 2 join. Everyone is and will be screened 4 everything including hotness. If interested send PICS an info. If u do not get a response then I am sorry. Best of Luck.
Baltimore Private Night"

a private group sex night for all of baltimore's queer and closeted famous men? this guy's either crazy or hasn't lived here very long. or both.

oh, and:

"Panera in Owings Mills eating lunch today--m4m--

You were with your friend (girl) eating lunch around noon time at Panera in Owings Mills. You had a black shirt on with Grey striped pants. I was with my friend (girl) and was wearing kaki pants with blue and white checked shirt. We made eye contact quite a few times. You were talking with your friend as my friend and I were driving by and our eyes met again. I am not sure what your situation is but you are a nice looking guy and it would be cool to maybe chat."

a gay guy who misspells the word "khaki?" what's the world coming to!?

6 Comments:

At August 10, 2005 4:02 PM, Blogger frangoangolana said...

It looks like i missed something, what is "craiglist", is it a blog? GIVE IT TO ME!....sorry.

 
At August 10, 2005 4:03 PM, Blogger Robert said...

http://www.craigslist.com

check it.

 
At August 10, 2005 4:07 PM, Blogger frangoangolana said...

i actually googled baltimore private night----http://www.worldsexguide.org/baltimore.txt.html


you have a strange town!!!!

 
At August 11, 2005 4:39 PM, Blogger George Lam said...

oooh remember that cute guy at Panera's close to Well's that one time? me you hilary and a fuji apple salad...

 
At August 12, 2005 8:59 AM, Blogger Hilary said...

I remember that, george! He was wearing a red shirt, and sitting by the window with his dad (?). That was right before we went down the shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow....I'm pathetic

 
At August 12, 2005 9:37 AM, Blogger Robert said...

not pathetic, hil, just sex-starved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home