Friday, January 13, 2006

the dollar menu

this morning on the shuttle a woman sat next to me eating fucking mcdonald's ice cream. at 8.30am. she wasn't just eating it, either. she was making love to it. she was like swirling it around with her spoon, licking each spoonful clean with an outstretched, milky tongue. at 8.30am. now, if you know me you know that i hate the morning, and i usually hate just about anyone i see in the morning. so this woman making love to her mcdonald's ice cream made me want not just to wretch, but to wretch all over her.

and the whole time i'm thinking, "welcome to baltimore, fittest city in america."

4 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 10:09 AM, Blogger Ratface said...

well apparenlty her mcdonald's actually had ice cream available!

 
At January 13, 2006 10:36 AM, Blogger Florida Opera/Waitress said...

I was thinking how Baltimore was the "fittest city in America" when I was staring at a naked 300lb woman at the DAC this morning. I guess they took the average of starving, thin from crack, and obese and came up with that body mass index. I know I wasn't weighed...thank god.

 
At January 13, 2006 11:09 AM, Blogger Hilary said...

Mcdonalds ice cream cone is only 3 weight watchers points!

 
At January 13, 2006 6:22 PM, Blogger chiquita yellow gold said...

my colon exploded just reading that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home