Wednesday, January 18, 2006

fellatiating

you can always count on george for a good at-work conversation:

george: the doctor told me how to use "oral dams"
george: i was like
george: oh yeah i remember that from health class
robert: WHAT?
robert: ORAL DAMS
george: when everyone laughed at is improbability
robert: for WHAT?
george: oral sex
robert: um
robert: like on a woman?
george: well her thinking is that you put it on whatever you're (LONG PAUSE HERE) performing (PAUSE) oral sex on.
robert: haha
robert: with me there are no pauses:
robert: they just show me how to unroll a condom with my teeth
george: she did pause
george: i was like, what, "fellatiating? "
robert: wow

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 3:36 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Dental dams and high school health class ... what a great laugh that was!

 
At January 18, 2006 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know where you can find dental dams galore--just give me a holla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home