Tuesday, January 17, 2006

30 minutes a day to keep in shape...right.

so my masters recital is on my ipod, and every now and then one of the songs comes up in shuffle. contrary to popular belief, i don't, in fact, just sit around the office listening to recordings of myself in the ol' glory days. that said, a little snippet from dichterliebe just came up and i was like, "oooh, classical music! who's that? it sounds good!" because i have several versions of it on my ipod. then i realized it was me singing. and i was like, "damn, i wish i still sounded like that." i guess that working a full-time job and never practicing really does take its toll on the voice...

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2006 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cough cough, ego, cough, cough...

 
At January 17, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger George Lam said...

i still prefer YOUR "ich grolle nicht" on my iTunes playlist.

that and, um, my songs.

(that's my ego-cough talking.)

 
At January 18, 2006 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the best performance of the Schumann I had ever heard, I agree george "ich grolle nicht" nearly brought me to tears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home