Tuesday, August 15, 2006

yeah.

my resolution upon coming back from avalon--you know, the one where i swore that i'd sleep at least eight hours a night, more if i could, because my main problem pre-vacation was that i was absolutely exhausted--is shaping up really well. i didn't stay up until midnight two nights ago watching the 40-year-old virgin. nor did i meet up with an acquaintance from college last night at therapy for a drink, which of course spiralled into a drink plus two vodka martinis. oh wait, yes i did. my resolution to rest, to not let new york city run me into the ground, has gone by the wayside. and so, once again, i'm sitting at work an exhausted wreck. oh, and what i've been insisting to myself is "allergies" seems to have traveled downstream into my lungs. it couldn't be those vodka martinis. no way.

tonight, though, i'm going to bed at 11. no, seriously. 11pm. i'm going to be a good boy, and set my coffee out the night before and brush my teeth and ten-thirty and not drink or smoke or swear.

in other news, i successfully traded for the on-call cell phone (that's right, on-call cell phone. which i forgot to turn off last night and rang at 5:30am, a whopping four hours after i'd gone to sleep.) so that i could attend frankie's big gay pool party, aka bgpp, in philadelphia next weekend. oh, and, you know, see my sister since she just moved there. god, what an exciting post...yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home