Monday, July 10, 2006

ouch

i thought that you'd all like to see this. it's a comment that was just left on the post below this one, anonymously, of course.

"The following comment is directed to you and your blogs as a whole, not just this specific entry.

You are quite possibly the biggest, most narcissistic, self-obsessed, 20-something loser I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of them in my life.

Get over yourself!!!

You are nothing special -- just as with any other of these stupid 20-something bloggers, I ask myself: why would anyone want to read what you have to say? The answer: nobody does. Certainly I didn't -- and that's 5 minutes of my life I'm never getting back...

Again: get over yourself! If not for yourself, then for the sake of all your so-called "friends", all the people around you who are too afraid to tell you the truth, that you're just a conceited, self-absorbed, total jackass."

sheesh. it's just the interweb, people.

6 Comments:

At July 10, 2006 6:38 PM, Blogger Richard said...

but what a sweet, self-obsessed jack-ass you are!

 
At July 11, 2006 12:24 AM, Blogger chiquita yellow gold said...

i'm obsessessed with you sweet ass. wait. what?

 
At July 11, 2006 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm just obsessed

 
At July 11, 2006 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah but who is the bigger loser, the blogger or the man who reads that loser's blog.

 
At July 11, 2006 1:41 PM, Blogger Truvy said...

Reading his comment, I imagine Phillip Seymour Hoffman in "Happiness", sitting in his lonely little cubicle, muttering to himself, "you are a blackhole. You are a zero. You are nothing."

Hot. Gotta love the crazies.

 
At July 11, 2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Robert said...

oooh, good reference, truvy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home