Thursday, April 13, 2006

i's speakin english

since i know you don't all hover over my blog hitting refresh and then maniacally checking the comments sections, i'll share with you an email from"someone" in my office that an "anonymous" person posted there. i'll give you a hint. i've made a lot of fun of her on here, and she once joked about opening up a place called "[name]'s rib shack."

here we go; buckle your seatbelts.

"I am just getting back to planning this I was pretty much out for March.We all agreed to do something for ***** on 5-11 . He I had to ask him 2x before he finally said that he's is cool with that .Please tell me you that you guys are still good with that date and time . We need to decide who going to do what and who all should come ? He has work with so many so I will need guidiance....Me and Kim booked the Room."

incredible.

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 2:15 PM, Blogger chiquita yellow gold said...

stop it daddy! bad touch.

it makes my skin hurt. and for the last fucking time - A LOT IS TWO WORDS!!!!

 
At April 14, 2006 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! This looks like something that I would write, Maril...I miss you by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home